Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday's Feast....









Appetizer: What do you consider to be the ultimate snack food?

Definitely homemade chex-mix or homemade crispix-mix. Most movie nights around here though is homestyle popcorn with starburst jelly beans mixed in!

Soup: On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 as highest), about how popular is your last name?

I would guess about a 2. (Gatz) is pretty popular in Germany but not so much here in the states. I think there are only 4 others listed in our phone book!

Salad: Who is your all-time favorite sitcom character, and why?

I would have to say Lucy from I Love Lucy! She was just so funny and talented. The show was clean and never fails to make me laugh even after all these years. I also really liked Mary from the Mary Tyler Moore show. :)

Main Course Do you shop online? If so, name some sites you like to browse for goodies.

I love Amazon.com and the Lands End website.

Dessert:
Fill in the blank: I think ___________ should be ___________.

After the week I have just had, I think the typical workweek should only be 35 hours long!

Join the fun and feast along with us, here!

No comments: