Friday, June 15, 2007

Time to feast...










Appetizer
:
Fill in the blank: The best thing about where I live is _________________…

It is green year round, the ocean is only 2 hours away, the Puget Sound is only 40 minutes away, the mountains are only an hour away, and if you get tired of the weather, just wait a day or two and it will change! :)

Soup
Create a new name for a deodorant (like “Flower Fresh” or “Shower Scent”).

I love my Bath & Body Works grapefruit scent and I love the Orange scent I bought there last year--(didn't see it this year)--so I guess something like Citrus Fresh would be lovely!

Salad
What was the last piece of software you installed onto your computer?

None! I don't do any downloading--that is the dear husband's job. He did just install a trial version of Publisher on ours the other night.....

Main Course
If you were to receive a superlative award today beginning with the words ”Most likely to…”, what would the rest of the phrase say?

Most likely to sneak away from work today! It has been a lonnnnggggg week and I was so ready to lock up that office and walk away from it today! ;)

Dessert
What two colors do you like to wear together?

I like black and white (with silver jewelry) together or black and pink.



2 comments:

Annie said...

Great feast Kim, I wondered where you were all week. It's been kinda quiet in blogville this week.
Glad you're back.

Sarah said...

Did you mean to post a picture of a salad at the bottom of that post? It's left me scratching me head.

You should check out this gals' blog: boomama.net. She's a hoot, and you'd get a kick out of her. I just found her yesterday and I'm tempted to go back and read all of her previous entries. Read the one a few posts down about baking a cake. It's hilarious!