Saturday, July 28, 2007


Here is my feast-- a day late!

Appetizer
Describe a toy you remember from your childhood.

My favorite baby doll: A Madam Alexander Pussy Cat doll


and my Little Kiddles
Soup

On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how observant are you?

I think I am a 8 or 9 at work and maybe a 7 and 8 at home! It depends on how much sleep I have had.

Salad
Where would you rather be at this very moment?

Maui!

Main Course
When was the last time you learned something new?

Today! I thought our checked bags on the plane could weigh 70 pounds. OH no--that is too convenient. Now the weight limit is 50 pounds! I am glad I found this out before I began to pack or arrived at the airport.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I have ____________ but I haven’t ____________.

I have plans for what I am making for dinner, but I haven't started any prep for it yet, even though it is almost 6 p.m.!


For more great feasts visit here


2 comments:

Karen said...

Ooooh, I remember the Little Kiddles dolls, too! Didn't they have ones that smelled like different flowers? I think I had one that was Lily of the Valley or Sweet Pea. (sigh) I just loved dolls and still do.

Joyful Days said...

I loved the Little Kiddles too!! Those were something I wished I'd held onto.

How fun.