Friday, August 24, 2007

Friday Feast


Appetizer:
Say there’s a book written about your life. Who would you want to narrate the audio version?

Ohh..definitely Meg Ryan. She is my favorite actress of all time!

Soup:
Take the letters from your favorite kind of nut and write a sentence.

Cats Always Shed, However, Egrets Won't.

Salad:
If you could go back in time and spend one week in another decade, which decade would you choose?

This is easy--the 1950's. I think I have an idealized view of that decade, but I like my mental picture of suburbs growing, June Cleaver moms, war finally over, innocence.

Main Course:
Name a song that brings back memories for you.

Minute By Minute by the Doobie Brothers! (and anything from Earth, Wind and Fire, Hall & Oats, Bee Gees, ect....)


Dessert:
Do you prefer to wash your hands in cold water or warm water?

I prefer warm/hot water, but am often in too big of a hurry to wait for it to warm up--so I end up opting for lots of soap and coldish/luke-warmish water.

More feasts can be found here and here.

post signature

4 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast Kim! I like Meg Ryan too (and You've Got Mail is one of my all-time favorite movies) :)

Gosh, I haven't heard the Doobie Brothers in ages, those were some great songs!

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!!!

Annie said...

I love meg ryan too, she always has great hair! I loved sleepless in Seattle, makes me cry every time!
Great feast!

Unknown said...

I agree with Annie...Meg Ryan has great hair!

Great feast :) Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Jill said...

I second Annie on Meg Ryan's hair. And I've always thought living in the 50's would have been fun!