Sunday, August 26, 2007

Good eats--Weight Watcher style!









Okay, all my friends out in blog-land...this is the week that I start Weight Watchers again. I know this program is successful for me, when I do it-and do it completely. So I am re-doing all my menu plans and bringing back some recipes I liked a lot 3 years ago when on WW. Here goes....

Monday:
Velveeta Chicken Tetrazzini (4 points)
Sweet Potato Fries (3 points)
Fruit


Tuesday:
Cajun Beans and Rice (4.5 points)
Corn on the Cob
Fruit

Wednesday:
Cheesey Crockpot Chicken (4.5 points)
Rice (3 points)
Fat Free muffins (2 points)

Thursday:
Potato & Turkey Lyonnaise ( 6 points)
Lime Cilantro Coleslaw (1 point)

Friday:
Tropical Roast Chicken (5 points)
Herb Vermicelli (3 points)
Fresh Green Beans



For more yummy menus: skip,run, crawl or jog on over to Lauras!

post signature

6 comments:

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

I'm starting WW again too! Good luck to you. I'm struggling. I can't keep my hand out of the chip bag. Your menu looks yummy. I love beans and rice. Have a wonderful week!!

Jennifer said...

Sounds like a good plan - and sounds delicious too!

Have a fantabulous week!

Annie said...

Kim,
Mom has done ww for years. She lost all her weight doing it about 6 years ago and has maintained it. She thinks in points all the time. All the time! Good luck to you! Your menu sounds yummy.
Happy Monday!
♥♥♥♥
annie
My Life as Annie!

Anonymous said...

your menu sounds delicious this week!! You are dieting but you have such fabulous meals!! YUM. Have a wonderful week.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I've never tried WW, but my mother-in-law has done it and it works great for her. Your menu sounds awesome, WW or not, especially the sweet potato fries and the Cheesey Crockpot chicken.

Have an awesome week, Kim!!!

Karen said...

Awesome menu plan! And so nice of you to include the points. You can bet I will be stealing ideas. Wow -- your WW story is an inspiration. It's been the only thing that has worked for me, too, except I always give up before I get to goal. The "I can do it on my own," mentality. I'm in it for the long haul this time!