Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Home Sweet Home

WE ARE HOME!!!!!

We arrived home last night.....

It was a wonderful trip--one that I wasn't quite ready to have come to an end! I have been running around getting groceries purchased today--at the grocery store and the bread store and now I should be folding laundry but I really just want to veg out the rest of the day before starting work again tomorrow! I will be posting pictures later this evening hopefully and visiting all my friend's blogs. :)

post signature

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Yeah, so glad you had a great time! Can't wait to hear (and see) all about it, but no rush. Vacations are great till you get home. Then you have to settle back in, get food, clean clothes, and somehow, figure out how dust showed up at home when no one was there to make it :) Enjoy the down time you have left and have a great evening!

Joyful Days said...

I'm so glad you're back!! I kept seeing your name on my Bloglines with no "new" posts & thinking that it would be great to hear how much fun you had.

Looking forward to updates. Don't wear yourself too fast.