Where do I begin? I have so much to do today and instead I am sitting here! I do need to take my boys back to-school shopping and am dreading the crowds. My girlfriend wants to meet for a coffee at Starbucks, which sounds fun--I think I will get a vanilla bean frappacino. I looked it up on-line and it is only 3 weight watcher points and I know that is pretty filling. I have made the decision to rejoin weight watchers this coming Wednesday and then sometime the week after, money allowing, I want to join Curves. It is something I can do on my lunch break Anyway, I guess I need to make a list:
1. work on laundry
2. shop with boys--clothes and school supplies--(this should be in the #1 spot!)
3. rip my bedroom closet apart and sort through my clothes and shoes: DISASTER AREA!
4. menu plan and go to Winco for groceries: WE ARE OUT OF EVERYTHING!
5. Post office to mail packages which are way overdue
6. more laundry
8. clean out mudroom and organize craft stuff
9. more laundry
10. Oh--first I guess I should get dressed and get the curlers out of my hair! :)
Hope you all have a productive day also. I think I have procrastinated long enough and need to get going on being productive myself!!