Sunday, September 16, 2007

Calendars

I LOVE calendars! Great care goes into the choosing of the new one each December for the upcoming year. I also like small pocket ones and desktop flip page ones---you can't have enough calendars! This is a picture of my calendar for September and I love it---probably because it is so fallish and I love fall. (click on it to enlarge)

What is your calendar page for this month? If you post a picture of yours, let me know so I can come visit and view!! :)

post signature

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun idea! I'll try to add that to my beast post later this evening.

Annie said...

Cute calendar. I bought a calendar holder at a craft show years ago that holds my calendar. I love it! and look for the perfect calendar every year! I'll post mine tomorrow too.
Cute idea!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

I love calendars too! I must admit, I'm cheap and won't buy mine in December. I wait until the first week of January when they put them 50% off at the kiosks at the mall, LOL! :)

Anonymous said...

Finally got mine uploaded and posted!
:)