Saturday, October 27, 2007

meme fun






1. The last good thing that came in the mail was _my weight watcher monthly pass!______ .

2. This week I'm grateful for ___heat in my house! The temps here have been getting down in the low 30's at night the past few days!____.

3. _Chocolate____ is the most delicious thing ever.

4. __God's word___ inspires me.

5. I'm most happy when I _am spending time with my husband and with my kids____ .

6. And all the roads we have to walk along are _easier to travel with company____ .

7. As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _pizza for dinner and watching chick-flick with my daughter while the boys watch Transformers and eating the apple pie she brings over____ , tomorrow my plans include __cleaning, laundry grocery shopping, and book reading in the evening___ and Sunday, I want to __got to the movies with my husband, daughter and her husband, and in the evening relax with my book___ !


Join in the fun!


(I saw this over at Annie's and thought I would join in the fun)

2 comments:

Janet said...

30s??? Brrrrr!!! Thanks for playing, hope you're having a great weekend!

Karen said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend, Kim! Enjoy every minute of it!