Monday, October 29, 2007

A sweet treat!


I received a *treat* from KC over at mindless chatter of a busy mom!!
Thanks KC! I love reading your blog--you seem so down to earth and just plain nice! This adorable little button originated at Hootin-Anni.
She has created it to be like a pay it forward kind of treat and others have been handing it out to visitors of their blogs--Anni says she would like it to go to a new friend each time if possible--so I will pass it on to someone who visited my blog this week, but is someone I don't really *know* that well. That person is Amy over at Amy's Random Thoughts! Thanks for visiting me, Amy! Of course I would really like to give the treat to all my friends, so if you would like it, grab it and refer back to Hooti-Anni on your blog--

*smiles, everyone*

post signature

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Congratulations Kim! I love reading your blog, and Amy's too, so both of these are very well deserved :)