Wednesday, October 31, 2007

TIME TO FLIP THAT CALENDAR!!!

Here is my November calendar page! I realized that I better get my act in gear and start looking for one for next year. How IN the world can it be November already? Our Christian radio station played Christmas music all day today and called it "their costume". I really did a double take when I turned the radio on while getting ready for work this morning. I didn't mind though--after all, I have been playing Christmas music in my car since last Friday night! :)


Do you have a calendar you love? Let me know--I have a think for calendars...I love them.

post signature

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Cute, love the "home fires" :) I used to really love calendars, but I find that more and more, my life is tied to this computer. And alas, less to paper organizers and paper calendars. They're cute though and I do still hang one up per year. I am usually a total cheapskate though and wait until the first week of January and try to buy one half price!

Annie said...

Oh thanks for the reminder! I need to go flip my calendar!