Thursday, November 01, 2007

Faith Lift


Be Thou My Vision


Be thou my vision, O Lord of my heart;
naught be all else to me, save that thou art.
Thou my best thought, by day or by night,
waking or sleeping thy presence my light.

Be thou my wisdom, and thou my true word;
I ever with thee and though with me Lord;
Thou and thou only, first in my heart,
great God of heaven, my treasure thou art.

Great God of heaven, my victory won,
my I reach heaven's joys O bright heav'n's Sun!
Heart of my own heart, whatever be fall,
still be my vision, O Ruler of all.









Thank you Sheryl for hosting Faith-Lift Fridays!



post signature

2 comments:

KC said...

That is beautiful
Happy Friday, have a great weekend.

Joyful Days said...

My favorite version of this is by Eden's Bridge. I really love this song.