Wednesday, February 06, 2008

A little of this and that:

Weekend away was pure bliss...

Work this week has been stressful and pretty much has stunk...

Our weather is bizarre--we are looking at a huge wind/rain storm barreling in from the Pacific tonight and another one on Saturday. Some areas are even going to get some snow...

I am sick of election talk already and the elections are still 10 months away...

I have finished 3 books this past week and am going to hop over to my book blog and write up a couple of reviews...


I love this kid with all my heart...



Well, that is all the energy I can muster tonight to write.

Good Night

post signature

4 comments:

gail@more than a song said...

What a cute picture! Looks like y'all are having fun.
We've had some stormy weather here this week.
Don't think I've read anything by Ahern...checked out your books. How can there be so many books I've never heard of before!

Karen said...

Great picture of you and Sam! ((Is that a Starbuck's you're sitting in?) I'm hopping over to your book blog next.

Annie said...

Such a sweet pic!
goodnight :)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great photo!

Wow, three books in the last week?! I'm awed and impressed :) I can barely finish one every week or two lately. Sigh.

Looking forward to your reviews :)