Sunday, April 27, 2008

Because we need to eat....


...I do another menu! Well, the good news is that I have a plan. The bad news is that I am sick AGAIN! What is up with that? I got myself another old fashioned scratchy sore throat and the beginnings of a stuffed up/runny nose. I am in NO mood.

Anyway, here is the plan and when I get done posting it, I will be heading to the grocery store with 500 other people and will fight my way through the store!

Sunday:
Nachos




Monday:
Beef Fried Rice, Green Beans, Cottage Cheese with Apricots ( carry over from last week)




Tuesday:
Prosciutto Tortellini, Green Salad, Bread Sticks




Wednesday:
Red Beans and Rice, Biscuits




Thursday:
Maple Glazed Chicken, Blueberry Muffins, Baked Potatoes




Friday:
Pizza



Thank you Laura for hosting menu plan monday!

post signature

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Those all sound really good, especially the beef fried rice, yummy! I hope you feel better and feel like preparing some of this stuff this week. Take care :)

gail@more than a song said...

I'm not doing a menu this week either! Hubby isn't being here enough for dinner meals for me to plan them..but I hope to fix nachos soon!