Sunday, October 19, 2008

It's going to be a week...



...I can just feel it....

I am in the process of trying to keep my temporary crown on my tooth until I can get a visit to my dentist squeezed in tomorrow. Yeah--that was real fun during church today, singing the doxology and realizing my crown had just lifted off--real fun. And, I have my Spanish class in the evening Monday, which I haven't even studied for all week.....And it is supposed to be kind of stormy tomorrow night.....nice...love to drive home in the dark in the middle of a rain/wind storm....

I have an all day, all staff retreat for work on Tuesday that I am not really looking forward to so much... and then maybe I can make it for the last little bit of Sam's last football game..

The bright spot of the week will be the Booster fund raiser dinner on Wednesday night--any time I can see/hear Austen (with Jazz Band) play jazz is a good night for me! Plus, time there is the added bonus of a dinner thrown in, so NO cooking for me that night!

For the rest of the week--here is my plan:


Sunday:
Ham, Cheese & Mushroom Omelets, English Muffins





Monday:
Cincinnati Chili, Chocolate Chip Muffins



Tuesday:
Eleanor Stew, Bran Muffins, Green Beans





Wednesday:
Jazz Band Booster fund raising dinner at Austen's school






Thursday:
Chicken Spaghetti, Bread Sticks, Green Salad




Friday:
Pizza



Menu-Plan-Monday is hosted by Laura each week!

post signature

3 comments:

Sherry @ Lamp Unto My Feet said...

Great looking menu! The chicken spaghetti sounds scrumptious! :D

Have a great week!
Sherry

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Poor thing, I hope you get that tooth fixed, that sounds like a bother. You've got a busy week, hope you don't get into much bad weather tonight. Have fun at the jazz fund raiser dinner :)

AnnMarie Brown said...

The chicken spaghetti sounds yummy!
Hope you have a great week!