Saturday, November 01, 2008

the beginning of a meaningful list....


I always think of November as the thankful month. Last year I joined the Giving Thanks Challenge hosted by Leah and she is hosting it again. It even has its own beautiful button and if you click on it in my sidebar you will be transported to Leah's blog where you can sign up and join too.

I know in my head that I have so much to be thankful for every month of the year, but my heart gets caught up in life--which we all know has seemed uncertain and a bit scary lately with our economy and upcoming elections--- and this is a good time to slow down (ha!) and make an accounting of all our blessings!

So--I will be adding to the list in my sidebar each day and I challenge everyone else to do so also.

post signature

6 comments:

Leah said...

Wow - you're fast! And it looks like you're all set and ready to go.

Happy November!

~ Leah

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Good for you Kim, I can't wait to read these :) I love an "attitude of gratitude"!

fawndear said...

I'm so glad I found more people playing along with the Thankful month.

A Thankful Heart is a Happy Heart!

gail@more than a song said...

This is a good idea!

Vee said...

I enjoyed reading your list...visiting from Leah's today.

Vee said...

Oh, I also want to thank you for my new calendar...so cute. :D