Friday, November 21, 2008

Deck the Halls


Sara from Butterville is hosting this Christmas event! I know my tree will be up by then and this sounds fun. Anyone else want to join?

She says:
Are you ready to show off your Sparkle and Bling?
Are you ready to light us up?
Are YOU ready to festoon us in your balls and holly?
Well, girls get yourself ready to rock around the Christmas tree!
On December 15 ; I'll put a Mr. Linky on my site and we can carol our way to and fro visiting for a little tree action.
You can post pictures or video, whatever you'd like. Just give us some good holiday cheer!

post signature

3 comments:

Joyful Days said...

I'll have to see if I am finished painting...sigh. Sounds like fun!

Vylat said...

I've never done a Mr. Linky on my blog. How do you do it? Is it complicated to set up?

Fifi Flowers said...

Happy Pink Saturday! ENJOY your day! Fifi