Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Mini year in review

Happy New Year's Eve! I can't believe another year has just flown by! I did this little end of the year activity last year and thought it would be fun to do it again. Join me if you can and let me know so I can be sure to look for your post.

"With the New Year right around the corner, this is the perfect time for a peek through the past year of blogging. I would love for you to join in with me! Post the first sentence of your first blog post of each month. You can also add a favorite picture from each month."

January:
How can this be? 2008 already?




February:
Hi Friends!
I am back after over a week of silence from me.




March:
...when you haven't received hardly any snow this winter?
You go to the snow!!!!



April:
~~2 different antibiotics~~



May:
I loved May Day as a little girl.



June:
Where has this past week gone to??? I can't believe how fast time is flying by and can someone tell me where May went?



July:

Then join in hand, brave American all,
By uniting we stand, by dividing we fall.



August:
Washington State has a new licensed driver!



September:
Yesterday I blew it. Boy, did I blow it.



October:
Guess who turned 13 today?? My baby...Samuel Scott



November:
I feel bad that I don't seem to have time to do what I originally intended for this blog: to record for myself snippets, big and large, of my life. Sometimes I feel that I lead such a small life (from Meg Ryan in You've Got Mail) and there isn't much newsworthy stuff to write about.




December:
What?! 11:45 at night... doesn't find you in the middle of thawing hamburger out enough to start browning, because you need it for the chili you are putting together in the crock-pot for dinner tomorrow, which you will quickly be able to turn on as you rush out the door to work?



post signature

1 comment:

Karen said...

This is a great idea. I'll let you know if I get to it. In the meantime. . . Happy New Year! All the best to you in 2009.