Wednesday, February 04, 2009

thankfulness


What are you thankful for today? Thankful Thursday is hosted by Rhondi at Rose Colored Glasses each week.

I am thankful for:

**thrift stores (where I get most of my clothes)

** books! (3 of my favorite authors have new releases coming out this month)

** work is going well (and the week is almost over!)

** my boys and the fact that we have been able to give them the gift of making music (see previous post this week and about Austen and his saxophone victory)

** groceries and yummy healthy meals

** the smell of the applesauce bread baking right now

** I seem to be fighting off a cold (surrounded by sickies at work all day)

** Dairy Queen's Choco Cherry Love blizzard treats

post signature

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

These are all good things! I bet applesauce bread smells and tastes delicious! I made applesauce this week in my crockpot and it smelled so good :)

Books always make me happy!

gail@more than a song said...

I'm thankful my laptop is back AND, that our blogs are back up and running.......now I've got to get things loaded back on the laptop.