Friday, April 10, 2009

adapting

Change of plans... Plan B... Alternative plan... Flexibility.



My sister is sick.
She was going to host Easter dinner.
Guess who is going to host it now?

I better get that list filled out because tomorrow will be busy with a capital B! My dream of not needing to deep clean my house is shattered.

A big, big thank you to my girl tonight. She came over after work and dusted and vacuumed my house for me while I tackled the boys' bathroom which double as the guest bathroom.

Off to make that list!

post signature

2 comments:

Karen said...

Oh boy! Good luck with it. At least it's family, so don't stress! I'm sure everyone is grateful that you are stepping in.

Have a wonderful Easter, Kim. Joe is home for the weekend, so we're all together:)

gail@more than a song said...

I hope y'all had a wonderful Easter! Maybe it was better it was last minute so you didn't have to stress as long about it. I'm sure everyone just loved being together and were glad you could do it.