Friday, May 04, 2007

Friday Favorites

My Favorite Day of 2006
In August my oldest child and only daughter got married to the man of her dreams! It was a perfect day---blue sky, warm (ok, a little hot) temps, great food and lots and lots of treasured friends and family there to share the day. I have posted pictures of the happy couple, (Sarah just glowed), one of my youngest son the ring bearer and the flower girl who happened to be the Maid of Honor's sister (both of who are daughters of my best friend), and pictures of Sarah and her proud (and trying to hold it together) daddy. Enjoy!












Friday Favorites brought to you by Amberly at Moments Amid Messes

1 comment:

DebD said...

Oh, what lovely pictures. Your daughter looks stunning.

Going to check out your crock pot recipe now.

Deb (Metanoia at the HS Library)