Wednesday, May 23, 2007

No more burp and seal...

These are my new favorite food storage containers. I stumbled
upon them at the grocery store and they are perfect for taking
items in my lunch to work!
They never leak and the lids are super easy to get on and off and they are microwaveable and dishwasher safe. :)

Just a little rambling here:
**Austen played baseball tonight and his team won 5-3!
**One of my favorites, Jordin Sparks, won American Idol! (Although I still think Melinda Doolittle ultimately should have won)
**My absolute favorite Dancing With the Stars guy, Apollo Anton-Ono won!!!! Yeah for the local guys!
**Work has been crazier than normal the past two days and I am on phones alone tomorrow. I better quit rambling here and get to bed. I just need to hang on--a 3 day weekend is coming. :)

No comments: