Sunday, May 13, 2007

Razzle Dazzle!

Happy Mother's Day to any blog readers who might stumble onto my little site. I hope you all had as wonderful a day as I have. Mine started out with brunch at our traditional Mother's Day bakery--see previous post for links. My oldest son, (age 21) couldn't come home from University but my daughter and her husband and my two youngest sons were present to celebrate with me. Here is a picture of Sarah and I....
And a picture of me and my *little* boys.....








I was presented at the restaurant with this little box...







The contents of which would dazzle me.......! My wonderful husband took my anniversary band which had lost a diamond this past fall to get it fixed and instead of fixing it he had it upgraded--from 1/2 carat to a full carat! The picture really doesn't do it justice but it is gorgeous and I never in all my dreams thought I would one day own a ring this pretty.
Here is a picture of he and I in our front yard--Gotta love this man. :)

After a wonderful lunch and a relaxing few hours at home, my 3 guys took me to see Spiderman 3, which I thoroughly enjoyed. This also included a side trip for ice-cream at Cold Stone Creamery. It was a glorious day and I truly feel loved and appreciated. Now it is time to get off this computer and make our wraps that we are taking to my son's baseball game tomorrow night and getting ready for work tomorrow. I guess I will be back later to post my Menu plan for the week. :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day!

Annie said...

That ring is beautiful! What a wonderful gift and sweet husband.
I planned to have something similar for our 15 year anniversary, instead I got a three month stay with little izzy in the hospital... so i'll shoot for my 20 year anniversary (only 2 years away :o).
Happy Mother's day (belated).
love,
Annie