Saturday, May 26, 2007

Reflection...






Albert Einstein

Each of us is here for a brief sojourn; for what purpose he knows not, though he senses it. But without deeper reflection one knows from daily life that one exists for other people.

I guess it is the week's end and time to think back over it! It was a busy week with lots and lots of baseball and season ending shows for us. School for my boys is not out until June 22nd--which is the pits when I see so many other blogs writing about their children's last day of school....kids getting ready to enjoy the dog days of summer....not so, yet, for my two.

Family: Baseball!, Hurt lips from baseballs, laundry, clarinet/saxophone lessons, fun blogging, watching the ends of: American Idol, Heroes, & Dancing With the Stars as a family while eating popcorn with jellybeans added it. :), cat sitting a sick kitty,
and this
handsome young college
boy coming home for the weekend!
(this picture is a year old--he looks older
now-which is always shocking to me!)









Favorite pictures:
Austen pitching....


You can click on the pictures to make them bigger-then you can really see the concentration on his face.




Sam catching.... Menu: I pretty much did not stick to my menu because of the baseball games. I did however make the yummy salmon! Which I got from Judi's spot. It was delicious and to go along with it, we had our first corn on the cob! Summer is definitely just around the corner. :)

For more weekend reflections hop on over to Judi's.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Great reflection Kim, I wish I could reach into that pot and have an ear of corn (YUM)!

Annie

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good week! I love that salmon so much. It is yummy. And I love corn on the cob too. I hope you have many blessings this week as well!