Friday, June 22, 2007

Feast!





Appetizer

Name a funny habit you have.

Well---I am not sure how funny it is, but we have always had a handmade quilt on our bed, and I always had one on my bed growing up---I like to rub the edge of those blankets--they have kind of a cold feel to them and I find it very comforting. Actually my baby blanket that I was attached to was a handmade quilt too! :)


Soup
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?

Hands down: the piano. My daughter is a beautiful pianist and I have always been secretly jealous of her!

Salad
How long is your hair?

When I haven't curled it, I guess it hits the bottom of my neck in front. I usually curl it so it up around my chin level during the day.

Main Course
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?

Well, I guess I find myself trying to forgive people at work on a daily basis for little things, but the persons I am trying to forgive and struggling with the most are my parents. I touched on it a bit in this post.

Dessert
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?

My crockpot!! I use it 3 and sometimes 4 times a week--especially in the winter. I also appreciate my refrigerator and dishwasher quite a bit too. ;)

Want to see more feasts? Come on over and play along...

2 comments:

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great Feast. My feast is now up if you would like to join.

Irene said...

Delicious appetizer! We nearly shared the main course. But I'd have to elaborate on that, although I did touch the subject at Time Travel.
Have a lovely week end, and thank you for the lovely feast!