Saturday, June 23, 2007

Shoe Books

I received a book in the mail from someone participating in Paperbackswap.com. I had forgotten what all I had ordered and low and behold, it was this one: Theater Shoes by Noel Streatfeild!

Over the years, I have been requesting the books in this series and all because they were mentioned in my favorite movie of all time, You've Got Mail. With this latest edition, I now own five of them. FIVE of them...and I haven't read any of them yet! I think there is just great comfort in the knowing that I own copies of these famous classics, that it doesn't matter if I ever really read them! I own 5 and there are a total of 7. I am missing Tennis Shoes and Skating Shoes. Imagine the joy when I do manage to get my hands on those two!







Family Shoes









Movie Shoes
















Dancing Shoes













Ballet Shoes

1 comment:

Karen said...

What reading level are these books for? I remember them being mentioned in the movie too, but assumed they were picture books. The photos look like chapter books. Wondering if my daughter would like them.