I have been waiting for a chunk of time to write about the two fun awards I received that can be seen in my side bar.
Karen from Over The Back Yard Fence very sweetly gave me these awards. I feel pretty new to the whole blogging thing and have so enjoyed reading/meeting so many sweet ladies out there in cyberspace. There are so many blogs I read that make me smile, or laugh, or cry, but all of which lift my spirits. These wonderful women have been such a blessing in my life even for just the few short months I have been blogging.
The Creative Blogger Award is for those who bring unique and creative elements to their blogs. For those who incorporate art, music, creative writing, photo's, and other beautiful visual effects into their website. For those who put a unique spin on things and come up with new ideas. This award is for the artsy, the funky, the inventor, and even the rebel. This award is for those creative individuals who stand out from the crowd.
The Thoughtful Blogger Award is for those who answer blog comments, emails, and make their visitors feel at home on their blogs. For the people who take others' feelings into consideration before speaking out and who are kind and courteous. Also for all of those bloggers who spend so much of their time helping other bloggers design, improve, and fix their sites. This award is for those generous bloggers who think of others.
I do feel honored that someone feels I meet these lofty qualifications, although I don't know how much the techie part applies to me. I would love to know how to change the header at the top of my blog beyond what Blogger offers, but for the life of me I can't figure it out or even find out where to go to get a pretty one! :)
Here are the sites I am giving the award to.....
1. Bridget at ...And Miles To Go Before We Sleep-I love to visit Bridget's spot. She has a beautiful site where she shares yummy recipes and fun craft ideas. You never know what you will find as her latest entry but it is always a treat. She also very sweetly leaves comments on sites and seems to genuinely care about others in her comments. I wish I could meet her!
2. Joyful Days- I always look forward to her Wordless Wednesday's pictures, great recipes, book reviews (not only of her own reads but for children also). Her entries are very thoughtful, she leaves sweet comments in other blogs and is just a nice person! I wish I could meet her!
3. Sarah at His Little Wife- What can I say? Sarah is my all grown-up daughter! Her one year wedding anniversary is only 1 month away and it has been so amazing watching my girl become such a sweet and Godly little wife. She is a very thought provoking writer and the depths of her thoughts put my paltry writing to shame over and over again. She is funny and witty and thoughtful usually puts a smile on my face when I visit her blog.
4. Annie at My Life as Annie-she has already been given these awards, but if she hadn't I would have given them to her. She is a real sweetie-her blog is very inspirational and Godly and she has just the sweetest spirit that is so evident in her writing every day. I wish I could meet her!
5. Kelli at There Is No Place Like Home- Her blog is like a breath of fresh air: poetry, recipes, home decorating, you name it. I love the pictures she posts of her home and I have often thought I would love to just move in with her! ;) Her blog is gentle and a balm to my weary soul at times. I wish I could meet her!
I hope you will hop on over and visit these wonderful ladies. I know you will be blessed beyond measure if you do. And thank you Karen for giving me these awards. (I wish I could meet you too!!)