Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My first tag!!

I've been tagged! Wow, that is like really arriving in Blogville in my book! :) Thanks to Joyful Days I have been tagged to join this meme. So here are My Four Faves:

Four jobs I've held:
*Currently a receptionist at a children's neuromuscular therapy center
* Currently clean a dentist's office every weekend
* Had my own housecleaning business
* Worked as the three year old teacher at a Kinder Care daycare center

Four Movies I can watch over and over again:
*You've Got Mail
*Sleepless in Seattle
* The Runaway Bride
* My Best Friend's Wedding

Four Places I have lived:
*Seattle Washington
*Bellingham Washington
*Bloomington Minnesota
*Kent Washington

Four T.V. Shows I Watch:
*American Idol
*Heroes
*Brothers & Sisters (sometimes)
*Re-runs of King of Queens

Four Places I've been on Vacation:
*Minnesota
*California
*Wisconsin (a water park)
*Going to Disneyland in two weeks!!!!!!!!

Four Fave Foods:
*Pizza
*Fried Rice
*Blueberry Pie
*Maple Donuts

Four websites I visit:
*
The Homeschool Library
*ScrapJazz
*Paper Back Swap
*My library site

Four People I'm Tagging:
*Karen at Over the Backyard Fence
*Judi at Mommy of Two
*Bridget at...And Miles to Go Before We Sleep
*Sherry at A Bibliomane Amidst Butterflies

Anybody else want to join in? Feel free--post a comment so I can go read your answers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! I should have it done today!

And your hydrangeas are just gorgeous!

Sherry

Joyful Days said...

How fun to get to know you better!! Thanks so much for playing.