Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday Feast





Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of pie?

Blueberry Ala Mode

Soup
Name something that made you smile this week.

The flowers my boys bought for me yesterday!

Salad
What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid?

Sit absolutely still and read a book. Thankfully it is very rarely too humid here in the great Northwest! :)

When I lived in Minnesota, I would take a cool shower and then put baby powder on.

Main Course
You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up?

Hands down: my bedroom which still has the hideous wallpaper and paint job from the last owners. We have lived here 12 years......

I would paint, buy a new comforter and bedding, and then find a good deal on a dresser (mine is too small)


Dessert
Fill in the blank: My doctor said to stay home and off my feet today, but I went to work anyway because I felt guilty taking more time off when I have just returned from vacation.

Feast along with us here!

post signature

2 comments:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Great feast Kim! Yum, blueberry pie sounds awesome :)

bonggamom said...

Great appetizer -- I totally forgot to add "a la mode" to my pie! Pie with Haagen-Dazs vanilla ice cream, yummy....

My feast is up too, come on over!