Friday, November 23, 2007

A book challenge I can complete?

Danielle is hosting the... In Their Shoes Challenge. It runs from January 1, 2008 through December 31st, 2008. It is an easy challenge--pick and read as many books as you want which fit in the memoir, biography or autobiography genre. I put my list together a couple of months ago. This is a genre which I enjoy reading but don't always think about actually picking up and reading. The scary thing? I own each of these books already, AND they aren't the only ones I own that would qualify for this challenge!!!! :)

My List:
1. Shulyer's Monster
2. Bag Balm and Duct Tape
3. Beyond the Narrow Gate
4. Defending Baltimore Against Enemy Attack--Finished
5. Elegy For Iris--Finished
6. Expecting Adam-Finished
7. Falling Leaves
8. Funny in Farsi--Finished
9. In My Hands: memories of a holocaust rescuer-Finished
10. Mostly True: a memoir of family, food and baseball
11. Seeing the Crab-Finished
12. Song of Survival--Finished
13. The Life and Times of the Thunderbolt Kid~~Finished
14. Tisha-Finished
15. Waiting for Daisy--Finished
16. Walking Taylor Home--Finished
17. Where She Came From
18. Without Reservations: the travels of an independent woman

happy reading everyone!!!


post signature

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Fun! Love that you found one that you already have all the books for :)

Have fun reading these!!!