Sunday, December 30, 2007

Short Stories Abound

While I will never be a writer, I will always be a reader. The Short Story Reading Challenge is hosted by Kate's Book Blog and runs the whole year of 2008. This challenge can be as simple or as complicated as you would like to make it. I am going with simple--I will be reading short stories by Alice Munro. She is an author I have heard of, but never tried any of her stuff. Short stories are not part of my regular reading diet so it will be a new thing for me. I have Munro's book: Hateship, Friendship,Courtship, Loveship, Marriage--it has 9 short stories so I guess at some point this year I will need to find a 10th story to read. Who knows, I may abandon Munro when I see reviews come in from other participants!

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am reading this article second time today, you have to be more careful with content leakers. If I will fount it again I will send you a link