Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Thursday Thirteen




Happy Thursday everyone!!!!!


This week I am featuring, 13 book related things I love!



1. A new stack of free books from paperbackswap.com!



2. One of several book journals I have kept since 2002



3. My library card




4. My Valentines Day gift card



5. book marks, gifts from my husband



6. book mark I cross-stitched my 22 year old son when he was a little boy



7. book mark from my friend at work




8. seeing my boys read





9. seeing my husband read



10. book plates, more gifts from my husband



11. more book plates



12. a starbucks card!....so Kerry and I can go get a coffee while reading our books.




13. the books I wrote about in this post, on my other blog, Page After Page


post signature


5 comments:

Julie said...

Hi Kim,
I am guessing that this is your main blog. I left a comment in your short story club blog - not realizing which was your main one. Anyway - enjoyed "meeting" your family and your cat! Loved the old Easter Photos. I need to try and dig out mine as well - just for kicks...but all of my childhood photos are on slides!

pussreboots said...

Yay for books. I'm talking about them too on my TT.

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh my, enough pictures to make a fellow booklover like myself get all warm and fuzzy! Love that first one, especially, of the new pbs books. I can't wait to hear about several of those, especially the Elizabeth Noble one.

Oh, and you're SO lucky to have a hubby who wants to read and even more than that, go to Starbucks, get coffee and read. Mine just wants to go to the golf course, LOL!

Happy Reading!

Joyful Days said...

This was a great TT list!

gail@more than a song said...

I love the pics of your guys reading!