Thursday, June 26, 2008

Busy...Busy...Busy!

What is up???

**Last day of school--(last Friday)
silly Austen--walking home from the bus stop--deliriously happy! September sees him finally an upper class man! (click on picture to enlarge)

Mellow Sam--his last day ever at his elementary school where he has had the same teacher for 2 years. On to middle school for him in September!

**knitting class--(for me!)--and driving to daughter's apartment 2 nights to get help! (this is not a picture of my project)
**Reading
**Working
**Baseball --3 nights a week x2 games each evening!
**And a bedroom remodel which has set off a domino affect of moving things around, throwing things out, or giving things away.



I think that is it! All things that, had I more time, I would devote a whole post to each individually, but instead they have all been mentioned in one fell swoop! I need to hop over to my book blog and post a couple of reviews next, and I want to go visiting some of you!!

The weather here is simply glorious--we waited a long time this spring for it, but it is so worth it now. Upper '60s and upper '70s with a bit of marine air breezing about. Blue skies, and green grass, and a wonderfully white Mt. Ranier in my view each morning as I drive to work!

This weekend might be a bit intense though--they are talking about upper '80s and maybe '90s which is a bit toasty for my liking!

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday tomorrow..

post signature

2 comments:

Karen said...

I love this post! The picture of Austin just says it all -- I enlarged it andthe expression on his face is just priceless. I admire you for keeping up with reading in all that you have to do. I have just thrown up my hands and haven't read a book in a month. I miss it! No wonder my kids aren't reading this summer! But it's still only June, so I can salvage the rest of the summer.

It sounds like you're having so much fun with your house! I can't wait to set up house again!

Joe is loving being up there this summer. He's so busy with both of his jobs. I miss him, but I know he's happy and doing what he needs to do.

Happy Summer to you!

Anonymous said...

Love that picture! pure happiness.

It's busy here too! I am even having trouble finding time to visit blogs.