Monday, June 30, 2008

Total Randomness

I saw this over on Gail's blog and thought I would play along.


1.What is in the back of your car? Canvass shopping bags, my son's bat bag, folding chair for baseball games, an old quilt to sit on when there are bleachers and a fleece sweat shirt.

2.What color is your toothbrush? Green

3.Name one person who made you smile today. My kids--Austen & Sam

4.What were you doing at 8:00 AM? Blow drying my hair

5. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Going through a McDonalds drive through after Austen's ball game.


6. What is your favorite candy? Three Musketeer


7. What is the last thing your said aloud? "That kid is a wreck through the whole movie!" (said to my family as they are all watching the latest Die Hard movie while I am playing on line!)

8. What is the best ice cream flavor? Moose Tracks


9. What is the last thing you had to drink? Diet Coke

10 What are you wearing right now? Capris, Lands End cotton shirt, barefoot

11. What is the last thing you ate? McDonald's cheeseburger

12. Have you bought any new clothes this week? Yes! The Lands End shirt I am wearing.

13. When was the last time you ran? Ha Ha! Me run????

14. What was the last sporting event you watched? Sam's ball game tonight and Austen's ball game tonight.

15. Ever go camping? Yes

16. Do you have a tan? No

17. Do you take vitamins daily? Does a Calcium pill count?

18. Do you go to church? Yes

19. Do you like Chinese food more than pizza? Yes!

20. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Yes..the only way to drink it!

21. Are you someone's best friend? Yes

22. What are you doing tomorrow? working

23. Where is your dad? at his home

24. Can you say the alphabet backwards? No--that would take way more coordination than I possess.

25. Do you have a maid service clean your home? No--but I used to have my own house cleaning business.

26. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? No

27. What color is your car? silvery gray

28. How do you like your popcorn? Hot with jelly beans added in

29. How did you get your worst scar? my c-section scar and my hysterectomy scar

30. Look to your left. What do you see? My sons and husband on the couch watching their movie.

31. What color is your watch? I have a silver one and a gold one.

32. What do you think of when you think of Australia? Koala Bears and the book, The Thorn Birds.

33. Do you use chap stick? No-

34. Do you have a dog? No

35. Last person you talked to on the phone? Kerry

36. Have you met anyone famous? No

37. Any plans today? with what is left of it I plan on getting ready for bed

38. How many states have you lived in? 2--Washington and Minnesota

39. Do you dye your hair? No

40. Do you like cats? Yes-especially my own two!

post signature

1 comment:

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Fun one! I love the "haha, me run" one! :) And you know, I don't think I've ever thought to put jelly beans in popcorn. Love me some Moose Tracks ice cream though, LOL!

Have a wonderful day Kim!