1. What part of the world and country do you live in? United States. Suburb of Seattle in Washington, the state!
2. What is the furthest from home that you have been, and where is it? Duluth, Minnesota
3. What travel destination have you enjoyed the most? Disneyland!
4. What travel destination have you enjoyed the least? South Dakota
5. Is there somewhere you’d like to visit but have not, and where is it? Maine, Europe, Alaska
6. Do you prefer traveling to see historic places or to hit the beach and relax? Both kinds
7. What popular vacation destination have you never considered because you think you’d not like it? Can't think of any--maybe Paris, not so sure I feel the love for France
8. Where do you travel to most recently? Our most recent trip away from home was a little one, back in February, 3 hours away to the beach--Pacific Ocean.
9. Do you like day trip “mini-vacations”? We don't take day trips, but have taken weekend trips to Bellingham Washington to visit the boy there at college!
Sitting in the shade, watching my boys swim as I peek over the book I am reading.
2. Favorite Summer Meal:
Grilled chicken, corn on the cob, fresh green beans, vanilla ice-cream with sliced fresh strawberries on top.
3. Favorite Thirst Quencher:
ice cold diet Coke
4. Favorite Summer Weather:
Bright blue cloudless sky, slight marine breeze keeping the temps in the perfect range which would be in the upper '70s to VERY low '80s.