Sunday, July 27, 2008

When baking, follow directions. When cooking, go by your own taste.


I have my act together this week, as opposed to last week, and I have my menu all ready to go. I think it will be a great week of eating!!


Saturday:
Birthday dinner for Austen at Olive Garden


Sunday:



Monday:
Coconut Sticky Chicken, Rice, Red Lobster Cheese Biscuits



Tuesday:
Asian Chicken Salad, Lemony Lemon Muffins



Wednesday:
Yummy Honey Chicken, Terriyaki Sticky Rice, Green Beans





Thursday:

Friday:
Pizza




Head on over to Laura's for more yummy recipes.

post signature


4 comments:

Sarah said...

You guys are eating good this week! Yum! That coconut chicken looks delicious! We're having my favorite Thai dish - Swimming Rama, so I have to figure out how to make it... And we're having pizza too!
Enjoy the crash potatoes...

gail@more than a song said...

Yum, that salmon looks SO good! And those potatoes too, have you made those before? They look fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good week!!!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Looks like a wonderful week of meals at your house! It all looks good, especially that honey chicken. Are all of these new recipes for you, or tried-and-true?

Have a wonderful week, Kim!

P.S. I love the new layout! Looks great, and it reminds me of some scrapbook paper I have, LOL!