Tuesday, January 13, 2009

got a violin?

Get ready to play your little violins for me. My workplace has been without heat since last Friday! The outside temps, while not as low as the '30s like it could be, are in the '40s and that is not too warm either. It has been a chilly week at work, and maybe we will get heat back tomorrow or Thursday. Thank goodness for space heaters. Of all things, they had to order parts for our heating system from Memphis Tennessee of all places!

Okay--I will stop whining now. :)


post signature

3 comments:

Joyful Days said...

I would whine!! Hard to use a computer with gloves on ;)

Stay Warm!

Julie

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Oh my word, I'd be an icicle! I'd be whining too - heck, we're running the heat here at home and I'm still whining when I'm cold. You poor thing, I hope it gets fixed very soon :)

gail@more than a song said...

That is NO fun! Y'all have really had some cold this year.