Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am getting my act together and posting my menu this week. While it has been a while since I posted a menu, I must say that I do have one each week--I would never make it each week without a dinner plan! Follow the link to find more yummy menus!



Saturday-(yesterday)
Tacos (taco salad for mom)










Sunday:
Loaded baked potato soup, English muffins, warm peaches










Monday:

Rice and Beans, biscuits, fruit cups














Tuesday:
Think Green!
Corned Beef Brisket, Colcannon, cranberry sauce, bread sticks









(Colcannon)


Wednesday:








Thursday:
Spaghetti, sausage links, French bread, green salad











Friday:
take and bake Pizza










post signature

4 comments:

Sarah said...

What you do for warm peaches? That sounds amazing - I have to find out!

Marcia said...

I just saw your blog for the first time today. We have children in the same age bracket and I have three boys. Needless to say, we have somethings in common! Just wanted to say how cute your blog design is!

Mom said...

I haven't made red beans & rice in such a long time...I've got to add that to my 'to make soon' list.
Sounds like a great week, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Hi!
Your menu looks great.