Monday, May 21, 2007

The food plan!





I am going to quick get my menu up although it has already changed
and it is only Monday! Because...*gasp* my crockpot died, we are not having chili tonight. We are having this instead!

Monday: Cincinnati Chili (from last week)
Tuesday: Cheesy Roast Beef Wraps (5:30 baseball game) and chips

Wednesday: Cheesy Chicken and Rice, biscuits, broccoli

Thursday: Cobb Salad Wraps (another 5:30 baseball game) and chips

Friday: Ham-It-Up Spaghetti, Sourdough bread, Rommaine/Gorgonzala Salad


Saturday:Maple-Hoisin Salmon, (taken right from Judi's menu! :) ) baked potatoes, fresh asparagus, strawberries and cottage cheese

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. :) For many more yummy menus head on over to Laura's spot!

1 comment:

AnnaLiza said...

wow! great job!!!! makes me want to have chili dogs and nacho cheese and then cook up the other goodies!!