Friday, May 16, 2008

Know and Tell Friday

1. Pepsi or Coke? Oh, hands down, Coke. Diet and preferably caffeine free.
2. Barefoot or shoes? Shoes
3. If you watch American Idol – who do you want to win? David Cook for sure, but if little David wins I won't be sad!
4. If money was not an option and you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why? I would like to travel to Europe and visit all those countries--the idea of things being so very old intrigues me.
5. Is your desk messy or clean? Clean!
6. When it’s sunny, all I want to do is……Take my boys to the lake to swim while I sit in a chair watching them, eating snacks and reading.
7. What is your favorite word and why? I always tell my boys that I like saying the word "hinterlands" and I don't know why it is just a fun word to say!

Visit Kicking it in Crazyville to play along!

post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hinterlands? lol.

It's really warm here today. I hope you are having warmer weather too.

Heather and Reese said...

Great answers. I'm a Coke gal too, but you'll need to explain the point of pop to me if it doesn't have caffeine!!!! LOL!

Cheers!

Reese

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

We're a Coke Zero household here. I have tons of it stockpiled :)

Love "hinterlands"!!!

Sitting in a chair near a lake, reading and snacking sounds like sheer heaven to me!